Contact Info / Websites
- Voting Level
- Icon Aura
- Out of 60 possible levels.
- Exp. Points
- 2,100 / 2,180
- Experience points earned / Points to reach next level.
- Exp. Rank
- What place you are in compared to other users.
- Vote Power
- 5.63 votes
- Based on your experience points, your vote is worth this much.
- Whistle Level
- Whistle Status
- Indicates how accurate you are at flagging questionable content.
- Voting Rank
- Town Watch
- One of 30 possible ranks.
- Global Rank
- What rank you are in compared to other users.
- Each successful vote to kill a submission during judgement earns a "blam" point.
- Each successful vote to keep submissions alive during judgement earns one "save".
Recent Game Medals
Secret #3 5 Points Coffee is a brewed beverage with a strong flavor prepared from the roasted seeds of the coffea plant. Medal Stats.
Secret #41 5 Points A pencil is a writing implement or art medium usually constructed of a narrow, solid pigment core inside a protective casing. Medal Stats.
Secret #17 5 Points A game controller is a device used with games or entertainment systems to provide input to a video game, typically to control an object or character in the game. Medal Stats.
Secret #24 5 Points X is the twenty-fourth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. Medal Stats.
Secret #40 5 Points A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. Medal Stats.
Secret #12 5 Points A computer is a general purpose device which can be programmed to carry out a finite set of arithmetic or logical operations. Medal Stats.
Secret #7 5 Points A hamburger (also called a hamburger sandwich, burger or hamburg) is a sandwich consisting of a cooked patty of ground meat usually placed inside a sliced bread roll. Medal Stats.
Secret #46 5 Points Bottled water is drinking water (e.g., well water, distilled water, or spring water) packaged in plastic or glass water bottles. Medal Stats.
Secret #37 5 Points A hat is a head covering. It can be worn for protection against the elements, for ceremonial or religious reasons, for safety, or as a fashion accessory. Medal Stats.
Secret #47 5 Points Rubik's Cube is a 3-D mechanical puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture ErnÅ‘ Rubik. Medal Stats.
Total Medals Earned: 1,322 (From 229 different games.)