The Obnoxious Orange The Obnoxious Orange

The Obnoxious Orange

Haha, found it quite funny. I find it even funnier that the obviously underage users on here are defending the Annoying Orange, spouting "YOU STOLE IT BE ORIGINAL OMG SUCH A RIP OFF" when its a parody - big difference, idiots.

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Breaking the Bank

I think its a great game with some good choices of breaking in and funny outcomes, but it is a bit short. I definitely think the sequel is a great improvement, but this game is still good.

PuffballsUnited responds:

And I'm hoping the sequel to the sequel will have even more improvements.

Route 32 Trailer Route 32 Trailer

Funny

Major improvement on a past submission of yours, I see you're great at making flash now. I like the drawing style and... yeah, I like it!

The Eurovision The Eurovision

It wasn't great

It wasn't that brilliant as the title says, the Dalek voice was in the right style but you could have maybe altered it with Audacity or something. Nice idea though, it was quite funny I suppose. I don't mean to offend you by this, I couldn't do better (mainly because I don't even have Flash and I am horrific at animating.)

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Waterlollies

Had to watch this on YouTube since my computer froze when I tried to play it here, but I guess the animation and special effects were too good! This is one of the best of your series. I absolutely can't wait for the next Brackenwood flash, I definitely don't regret watching these!

the YuYu the YuYu

the YuYu

Excellent. This music is really well done, and the animation is as well - it matches perfectly! Once again the drawing is fantastic! Onto Waterlollies!

littleFoot littleFoot

littleFoot

Best one I've seen so far (I'm watching them in order), this series never fails to make me laugh! littleFoot's really cute but bigFoot isn't, he/she made me jump when it roared at Bitey (but he deserved it.)

This has a great look, I love the humor. I can't wait to watch the next one!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Prowlies at the River

Haha, hilarious. Bitey got what he deserved!

The effects are amazing in this flash, and once again the sound is great. I can see you put a lot of effort into this!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Bitey of Brackenwood

Well, I've finally got round to watching this since everyone's saying it's a masterpiece, and it really is! I loved the animation. The ambience was great, and all of the other sounds were too. Really well done, I'm going to watch the other ones in the series now.

Doctor Who: The Season 3 Doctor Who: The Season 3

Doctor Who: The Season 3

Fantastic! Glad to see some Doctor Who flashes on Newgrounds. I laughed at the Hartnell is evolving part. Are you going to do anymore "Doctor Who: The Season _"?
I'd love it if you did! You should do all twenty six seasons plus the four new series xD, maybe a bit too much! Hehe.

Sticky responds:

Considering I can't be bothered to make anything these days it's highly doubtful. Just enjoy what's here already I guess.