The Obnoxious Orange The Obnoxious Orange

The Obnoxious Orange

Haha, found it quite funny. I find it even funnier that the obviously underage users on here are defending the Annoying Orange, spouting "YOU STOLE IT BE ORIGINAL OMG SUCH A RIP OFF" when its a parody - big difference, idiots.

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Breaking the Bank

I think its a great game with some good choices of breaking in and funny outcomes, but it is a bit short. I definitely think the sequel is a great improvement, but this game is still good.

PuffballsUnited responds:

And I'm hoping the sequel to the sequel will have even more improvements.

Route 32 Trailer Route 32 Trailer

Funny

Major improvement on a past submission of yours, I see you're great at making flash now. I like the drawing style and... yeah, I like it!

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Scale of the Universe 2

Just amazing. Easy to use, expands on the last one a lot. Loads of new additions and descriptions for everything. This must have taken so long, you can see the effort put into it quite clearly - brilliant!

Rubble Trouble New York Rubble Trouble New York

Rubble Trouble New York

Ugh, gods sake stop rating the game low because its exactly the same as the first one with two new levels - it IS the first one! Its not a sequel, they've just renamed it and added two levels because Nitrome want to make the series have a trend of being set in different locations.

Anyway, fantastic game, along with Tokyo. Love the destruction, humor and the different types of weapons - can't wait for a possible third one! Maybe in London?

Pogo Swing! Pogo Swing!

Pogo Swing!

Pretty good game, great art, nice choice of music and some good upgrades. Bit too easy to get most of the upgrades, and I got a bit bored since there wasn't a lot of interesting things while you're launched. Maybe more things like boosts, and upgrades that are harder to get (I could max out some upgrades in one jump). Had fun though, good job!

"Tetris" Remix "Tetris" Remix

"Tetris" Remix

Sounds a lot like the Tetris theme and its an awesome remix, great job!

Hania's Wedding Isle Song Hania's Wedding Isle Song

Brilliant!

You're already married? :(
Damn! Great song anyway :D

~Roller Coaster Junkie~ ~Roller Coaster Junkie~

Angelic...

So angelic. I love your voice. Makes me feel warm inside!

soundsystem paradox soundsystem paradox

@Conal

What the fuck? I could shit a better review, what were you thinking!?

Nice art, its obviously not meant to be detailed. Did remind me of MC Escher's work.

Doctor EW Doctor EW

Doctor EW

This is a really cool piece of art! I'm a big fan of Doctor Who and your animations, I love this drawing. Maybe you could make a video inspired by this or something, that would be amazing.